HIGH QUALITY & CHEAP COLD STORAGE RENTAL SERVICE
Introduction of cold storage
Cold storages are spaces with insulation structure and equipped with air conditioning system and gas distribution system to keep products that need to be stored at low temperatures. We are the leading company in the field of cold storage rental service with high quality at competitive prices in the market.
In addition, besides cold storage rental service, we also link leading supply chain services in the field of transportation, supply and logistics with good quality, high efficiency, absolute reputation and cost saving.
Cold storage classification
- Processing cold storage: Is a part of a food processing plant where products are cold-processed and then transferred to the next stages such as cold storage, distribution warehouse, etc.
- Distribution cold storage: Used to preserve and regulate various products throughout the year and used for residential units. Most products have been cold-processed. It is of large capacity including specialized multi-purpose warehouse.
- Transit cold storage: Usually located at intersections, used for short-term preservation of products before export or after import. It can be combined with the distribution cold storage.
- Commercial cold storage: Used for short-term preservation of food that is about to be consumed. This type of cold storage is sually located in supermarkets, markets and small residential clusters. The small ones are commercial refrigerators. The preservation time is from 10 to 20 days.
- Transport cold storage: Refrigerated vehicles, refrigerated trains, refrigerated ships, refrigerated aircrafts, refrigerated containers, etc. are used to transport frozen goods between stages of the cold chain.
- Daily cold storage: Small cold storages of restaurants, hotels, cafés, freezers, etc. This is the last link of the cold chain.
Design cold storage according to the cold room temperature
Our cold storage system includes several storage rooms with different environments depending on product storage needs.
- Cold storage rooms:
+ At the temperature from 15 to +5°C and humidity 85+ 95%: used to preserve fresh vegetables. They are equipped with forced indoor unit and ventilation organization as well as require the temperature, humidity, uniform gas concentration and high circulation multiples. Products can be in packages.
+ At the temperature from -1.5 to 0°C and humidity 90-95%: These warehouses are used for pre-cooling and temporary preservation of meat and fish or for preserving some low heat-resistant vegetables.
- Freeze storage rooms: The temperature is from -18°C to -25°C humidity from 80% to 95%, used to preserve all kinds of products after freezing.
- Multi-purpose storage rooms: (-12°C), depending on product requirements, the temperature can be adjusted accordingly. Static indoor unit or fan.
- Cooling rooms (5+ to 5°C): Used to cool products from the environment temperature down to the required cold preservation temperature, or pre-cool in 2-phase freezing. The indoor unit is a fan rig, large flow fan with the wind speed is 1.5 - 2m/s.
- Freezing rooms (freezing design): used to freeze different types of products. Single-phase freezing with in room temperature is the product temperature in the environment (37°C), 2-phase freezing temperature is 4°C. The product leaves the freezing room at a temperature of -12°C to -18°C…
- Loading and unloading room (0°C): Serving unloading/loading the freezing and cooling chambers
- Ice storage rooms (-4°C): Used to store reserve ice with the capacity is 5 to 30 times the capacity of the ice tank
Types of goods that need to be sent to cold storages
- Milk and dairy products: fresh milk, whey, ice cream, yogurt, etc.
- Fresh aquatic products and seafood: fish, snails, shrimp, octopus, etc.
- Fruits and agricultural products: fresh fruits, vegetables, fruits, etc.
- Fresh food: chicken, beef, pork, etc.
- Medical equipment and products: pharmaceuticals, vaccines, machinery, drugs, preparations, etc.
- Cosmetics: Powder, lipstick, etc.
Some accompanied services of cold storage rental service
- We accept to perform a number of stages during the rental period of cold storage such as classification of goods, packaging, maintenance of goods.
- In case you have a request, we carry out some procedures related to the transfer of goods ownership.
- We also lease other types of warehouses such as dry warehouses, cool warehouses, factories, but mainly cold storages.
- We accept transporting, delivering, collecting and classifying goods.
- Loading, unloading, packing and labeling goods.